Third Party Custody and Visitation

Under Oregon law, there are certain circumstances when a third party, such as a grandparent, may be able to obtain custody of or custody with a child. If the person has an ongoing personal relationship with the child or has been acting in the place of a parent for some time, there are some legal options to explore. Miranda has successfully guided families through this difficult process and can help find a legal solution that fits your family’s needs.

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

503-536-2170 (phone)
503-536-6434 (fax)

811 SW Naito Parkway, Ste. 420
Portland, OR 97204

Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm